The only edutainment centre of its kind, Little Explorers, is all about helping children discover and learn about their bodies, their senses and the environment they live in. Children who learn through doing tend to be more confident and well-adjusted as they grow older. At Little Explorers, this philosophy is central to their program. Here, curiosity is rewarded and children can learn about the world around them by interacting with their surroundings.
The School Trip Package Include:
- Access to the Little Explorers 3 Zones Area
- 30 minutes Regular Workshop
- Kids will get to craft their own special craft
- Kids will take home the craft and receive a workshop certificates
Regular Workshops Themes:
- My Little Puppets, Galaxy, My Beautiful Butterfly, Gypsum
- Schools can bring snack for the kids
- Or School could order snacks from our specific suppliers ( Ask for the options)
- The venue can accommodate up to 120 kids at a time.
- 2 workshops areas that can accommodate up to 25 kids at a time
- 3 hours (2.5 hours play and half an hour workshop)
- EGP 100 per student
120 Kids capacity
3 HOURS play
American International School
- Lela Gabr
The facilities in Little Explorers are extremely beautiful. Kids have so much fun here and they learn so much of what we actually teach them in class. Our favorite part is the space zone; kids are so in love with it. That's our second time here, and our experience with the place was one to remember!
Contact a school-trip planner
Fill in the below enquiry form and someone from our Sales team will contact you at the earliest!